Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I don't have a job

I've been out of work, it's been two years now, I feel so helpless....

Have you been struggling with this problem? Are you feeling that you've tried everything and can't seem to get anywhere?

Sometimes, having someone to talk to who is not "too close to the problem" might help you see some solutions that you otherwise would not have considered. Or, it might help just to have someone with whom you can honestly, anonymously and safely express feelings that you thought were "unacceptable" such as shame, disappointment, panic and fear, or regret. When that happens, you have taken the first step in truly helping yourself.

For free, anonymous and confidential telephone counseling that is non-sectarian and non-judgmental, call Crisis Line at 893-7606 or 893-7603, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. There is help at the end of the line.

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2006 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am running out of money, even my job-hunting is affected as I cannot even afford bus fare to go to all those interviews. I know it's ridiculous but is there a way to job-hunt without spending too much?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home